Pages

19.8.11

Hot summer nights


Wearing H&M maxi dress and bracelet, vintage clutch, Uterqüe wedges and little boutique vest. 
Photos by my husband Marc and myself. 



It's so hot and humid in Marbella at the moment, i kinda just want to spend my days in the shower because the pool is so warm it doesn't even cool me down.

So, my mom's cousin is here at the moment, first time in Marbella, so after dinner we decided to take her for a nice walk along el Paseo Maritimo of Marbella for an ice-cream which is pretty much all i feel like lately with this weather.

Marbella port is nicer than ever right now, there are so many new cool restaurants, lounges and bars and super cute tapas places. I don't know why i don't come here more often, it's beautiful. 

The Paseo Maritimo is so nice early in the morning, when it's still fresh, the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves gently boost up your energy as your walking or having your morning jog. During the day the beaches are filled and around lunch time the smell of grilled sardines (sardinas al espetto) begins, yum yum. 

I personally prefer the paseo at night, everyone is tanned and cleaned up, having dinner, walking along the lit peers, some sat on benches on the beautifully lit plazas and enjoying the occasional breeze and some just chilling with music, a nice cocktail and good company. 




1 comment:

  1. Finally dudes!!!! I am so excited to be reading this! Love the dress and the delicate detailing on the waistcoat. You look stunning. Wish I could be there with you. looking forward to your next adventures! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete